Chippy School of Motoring offer high standards of teaching skills and value for money which makes ‘Chippy’ your first choice Driving School whether for driving tuition or instructor training. Our aim is to deliver driver and instructor training at the highest possible standards.
John Dowling has over 30 years training experience. He is an ORDIT and C.C.L. registered instructor, and is one of the few ‘Grade A’ (51/51) ADI trainers in the UK.
- D.V.S.A. A.D.I. Grade A (51/51)
- D.V.S.A. ORDIT
- D.V.S.A. C.C.L. Trainer
- D.V.S.A. ‘Cardington’ Special Test for Instructors Awarded Grade A
- Ex. D.V.S.A. L.G.V. Instructor C1, C, C+E Grade 6 (1988-2017)
- N.V.Q. Level 3 (Industrial Commercial Training Diploma)
- R.T.I.T.B. M21 & R35 Teaching Diplomas
- N.T. 725 & 730 Diplomas
- R.S.A. C.P.C. National and International Freight Transport
- Institute of Advanced Motorists Registered Instructor
- Member:- Institute of Master Tutors of Driving
- Member:- Inst. of Advanced Motorists (Car, Commercial & M. Cycle)
- 30 years teaching experience
- Used by D.V.S.A. for the Pass Plus Video and Television
- Used for D.V.S.A. Development workshops
Please be aware that students can now check an instructors Standards Check Grade, which shows their teaching ability online at www.gov.uk/find-driving-schools-and-lessons.
If the GRADE is not shown please ask WHY?